Maria Koptjevskaja Tamm (Stockholm University) and Matti Miestamo (University of Helsinki) are conducting research on “property expressions that can be considered as opposites, or antonyms (in the broadest sense) to each other”, and are requesting data from languages SSILA members are familiar with. Their work and the data they are seeking are described in this questionnaire: AntonymsQuestionnaire 2016.
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
44 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- CFP: 22nd Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (WAIL)
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes