University of Toronto News recently published an article highlighting the work of SSILA’s President Elect, Keren Rice, for her work with indigenous language communities. Read the whole article at the link below:
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
44 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- CFP: 22nd Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (WAIL)
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes