The International Journal of American Linguistics (IJAL) is now soliciting book reviewers. If you are interested in writing a book review for IJAL, you can view the list of available books for review, as well as formatting guidelines and other instructions, at the following link:
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
44 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- CFP: 22nd Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (WAIL)
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes