The 43rd Annual Meeting of the Berkeley Linguistics Society will be holding a special session on “Languages of North & Central America” that may be of interest to SSILA members. BLS 43 will be held from February 3-5, 2017, and abstracts are due November 1, 2016. For more information, and to see the complete call for papers, check out the following link:
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
44 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- CFP: 22nd Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (WAIL)
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes