Nominations for SSILA’s Archiving Award are due October 15! This award highlights the importance of creating long-term archival materials that are accessible to all communities concerned, including heritage and language communities as well as scholarly communities. It is meant to encourage others in academia to value such work as more comparable to analytic research. Read more […]
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
45 days to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- CFP: 22nd Workshop on American Indigenous Languages (WAIL)
- LSA offers fee waiver to Indigenous scholars for 2019–2020 meetings
- CFP: Community-based language research across the Americas
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes