Nominations for SSILA’s Archiving Award are due October 15! This award highlights the importance of creating long-term archival materials that are accessible to all communities concerned, including heritage and language communities as well as scholarly communities. It is meant to encourage others in academia to value such work as more comparable to analytic research. Read more […]
Annual Meeting (New York City)January 3, 2019
3 months to go.
Donate to SSILA!
Languages at the 2018 Meeting
- Terrence Kaufman Collections at AILLA
- Call for Papers: 50th Algonquian Conference / Le 50e Congrès des Algonquinistes
- Call for Papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America
- The nomination deadline for SSILA’s Archiving Award has been extended to October 15
- Post-hearing testimony on Native language revitalization