The latest issue of the International Journal of American Linguistics (IJAL) is available on the University of Chicago Press Journals website. A table of contents can be viewed below.
Visit journals.uchicago.edu/ijal to explore the individual articles from this issue and to learn more about IJAL, including how to submit manuscripts and how to subscribe.
Visit the website of IJAL‘s editorial office at americanlinguistics.org.
International Journal of American Linguistics 85, No. 4 (October 2019)
- Bridging Linkage in Tariana, An Arawak Language from Northwest Amazonia
- Alexandra Y. Aikhenvald
- Prosody in Diné Bizaad Narratives: A Quantitative Investigation of Acoustic Correlates
- Kayla Palakurthy
- Northern Jê Verb Morphology and the Reconstruction of Finiteness Alternations
- Andrey Nikulin
- Andrés Pablo Salanova
- Lakota Grammar Handbook: A Pedagogically Oriented Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Beginner to Upper Intermediate Students, with an Answer Key. Edited by Jan Ullrich and Ben Black Bear
- Reviewed by David V. Kaufman