- Go to https://ssila.org/wp-admin/, OR go to SSILA.org, scroll to the last box in the Sidebar on the right, and click the link that says Site Admin. You’ll be taken to the blog dashboard.
- Click Posts in the menu on the left, then click Add New at the top of the page.
- Write your post and click the blue Publish button on the right when you’re done.
Some other things to consider when creating a post:
- You can schedule the post for a time in the future (or past) by clicking the Edit link next to the Publish immediately status, just above the blue Publish button.
- It’s usually a good idea to add a category to the post. You can do this by selecting a checkbox in the Categories box in the right sidebar.
- It’s also not a bad idea to add tags, which you can do right beneath the Categories box. Tags are open-ended. So a post about Navajo Language Academy, for example, might include tags like ‘Navajo’, ‘Athabaskan’, ‘Dene’, but would go into the Calls & Conferences category.